XP DEUS II transforms to Deep Seeking XTREM Hunter by attaching the XTR-115 Coil/s, and by using the applicable software update. Once operating as XTRM the technical specifications are as described below.
What is XP DEUS II?
XP DEUS II is a cutting-edge metal detector that has revolutionized the world of treasure hunting. With its advanced technology and exceptional performance, it has become the go-to choice for both beginners and experienced enthusiasts. Transforming into Deep Seeking XTREM Hunter By attaching the XTR-115 Coil/s and using the applicable software update, XP DEUS II can transform into the powerful Deep Seeking XTREM Hunter. This upgrade takes your treasure hunting experience to a whole new level, allowing you to uncover hidden treasures buried deep beneath the surface.
Technical Specifications of XTRM
- Simultaneous Fast Multiple Frequency (FMF®)
- Non-Motion with adjustable Autotune
- Wireless headphone compatibility: WSAII XL (waterproof IP68) - WSAII (weather proof) - WS6 (weather proof)
- Battery type: Li-ion 18650 x1 - 11 Watts/hour - 45g
- Battery life : >10 hours
- Charging time : ~4 hours
- Charge cable: USB-C
- Length assembled: 1.20m (3.94ft)
- XP Case: Included - Rain and shock proof Weight (Xtrem Hunter + remote): 2.9kg (6.4lb) Weight (Xtrem Hunter + XP case): 5.8kg (12,8lb) XP Case size: 725 x 480 x 170 mm (28’ x 18,9’x 6,7’)
- XP Backpack 280 : Optional
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor - Batteries and connectors 2 years
- Patent: US 7940049 B2 - EP 1990658 B1 + patents pending