XP WS6 Wireless Headphones for DEUS II
FULLY WIRELESS AUDIO HEADPHONES
The first DEUS II wireless headphones.
The WS6 are not just wireless audio headphones. Without the remote control, they can be a stand-alone unit and connect with the coil for an extremely ergonomic and lightweight configuration. The WS6 Module can be unclipped and mounted on the stem to make the most of the control screen, the target display, and all the settings. It is then ideally supplemented by the WSA II or WSA II-XL wireless headphones (coming soon).
- WS6 slave of the remote (from 750gr with coil 22.5cm (9") and the remote control in its pocket): The remote control is master and controls the coil, the functions, and the settings. The WS6 works as headphones only.
- WS6 MASTER (+headphones): In this comfortable configuration (from 750gr with coil 22.5cm (9") and the WS6 in your pocket) the WS6 controls the coil, adjust all the settings, and displays the targets. The WS6 offers a very detailed graphic screen. In the near future, you will be able to pair it with the upcoming XP wireless headphones WSA II / WSA II-XL or connect it to the FX03 wired XP headphones.
- WS6 MASTER (WS6 only): This is the DEUS II lightest configuration. Here the WS6 module is clipped to the back phones (750gr with coil 22.5cm (9")). The WS6 controls the coil adjusts all the settings and displays the targets. The WS6 offers a very detailed graphic screen.
- Wireless through XP radio patented protocol
- MI-6 connection
- Built-in operational controls
- Foldable and ergonomic, changeable back phones at any time
- Lithium battery
- Battery life: 15 hours
- Weight: 82gr
- Resolution: 64x64 px
- Fast charge USB protocol: less than 3 hours
- Indicates the headphones and the coil battery levels
- Accurate in-depth Target ID
- Coil change (10 coils)
- Designed to last, 5 Year warranty
- Made in France
Made in France
XP detectors pride themselves on developing new and innovative products both high in quality and extremely durable, all engineered and developed in France.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.