XP XTREM Hunter XTR-115E Coil Bundle
Transforms your DEUS II to a Deep Seeking Detector
Available for Pre-Order!
Maximize your XP DETECTOR with the XTREM Hunter XTR-115E Coil Bundle. Compatible with DEUS II RC and WSAII-XL headphones, this bundle will transform your DEUS II into XTREM Deep Seeking mode, allowing you to explore deeper and uncover the treasures hidden beneath.
If you do not already have DEUS II RC Detector and/or the WSAII-XL Headphones you should instead opt for a package with entire detector and / or RC and WSAII-XL Headphones - See Options Here
- Free Shipping
- Price Match
- Warranty 5 Years Parts and Labor - Batteries and connectors 2 years
- Made in France
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: for DEUS II RC Detector owners
To use your existing DEUS II remote control to facilitate the deep seeking coils, you must first update your DEUS II. The new update will be available to you shortly.
- XTR115TX and XTR115RX FMF Coils
- XTR-Stem: specific S-Telescopic Stem
- User Manual
- Accessory Kit (No Charger)
- XTR-Case115 specific XP Case for XTR-115
XP have now enhanced the capabilities of the highly versatile DEUS II, the XTREM HUNTER its ultimate accessory to expand your detecting possibilities and has now set new standards in the world of "2 Box" deep seeking detectors.
The XTREM HUNTER not only surpasses the competition with its advanced simultaneous multiple frequency platform (FMF®), but it also delivers unmatched performance and stability through its unique ability to limit ground effects.
Whether you're a construction professional, archaeologist, industrial worker, or a passionate individual seeking a reliable and robust tool to locate deep and large targets, the XTREM HUNTER will be your ultimate companion for uncovering targets such as, large relics and various underground objects including tanks and metal pipes.
Unleash the Power
- Fast Multi Frequency (FMF®) technology, ensuring unparalleled performance with minimal ground noise.
- Reach extreme depths of up to 5 meters (16 feet), uncovering the deepest targets.
- Thanks to the advanced FMF® multiple frequency platform, iron discrimination has reached new levels in the world of deep-seeking detectors. In addition to its natural insensitivity to small targets like nails, the XTREM HUNTER now offers the ability to discriminate some moderate-sized ferrous objects.
Easy to Use - Easy to Transport
- Designed for single-person use, its exceptional maneuverability ensures effortless detecting.
- Weighing in at only 2.9 kg (6.4 lb), this lightweight unit allows the operator to detect for longer periods of time.
- Your XTREM HUNTER can be transported using the XP case (included) or the XP 280 backpack (optional) for added convenience.
- Adjust the handle and support to achieve the perfect balance.
- With its waterproof construction, the XTREM HUNTER can withstand rain and adverse weather conditions.
Built to last
- Backed by a full 5-year warranty (parts and labour), the XTREM HUNTER is crafted to withstand the test of time and provide you with reliable performance for years to come.
- Enjoy seamless compatibility with the DEUS II wireless ecosystem, including the remote control, headphones and standard coils.
- Easily switch to the DEUS II standard wireless coils in seconds to precisely pinpoint your target.
- Pair the XTREM HUNTER as a new coil, and instantly the remote control presents you with its unique menus and display.
Settings when paired with the XTREM HUNTER
- Adjustable Autotune
- Audio Threshold
- Iron rejection (IAR)
- Audio Response
- Frequency Scan (EMI noise cancel): Auto/Manual - 14 channels
- Ground Balance: Auto or Manual
- Recording 4 seconds with a Play/Pause option
General tech (XTREM HUNTER accessory)
- Simultaneous Fast Multiple Frequency (FMF®)
- Non-Motion with adjustable Autotune
- Wireless headphone compatibility: WSAII XL (waterproof IP68) - WSAII (weather proof) - WS6 (weather proof)
- Battery type: Li-ion 18650 x1 - 11 Watts/hour - 45g
- Battery life : >10 hours
- Charging time : ~4 hours
- Charge cable: USB-C
- Length assembled: 1.20m (3.94ft)
- XP Case: included - rain and shock proof
- Weight (Xtrem Hunter + remote): 2.9kg (6.4lb)
- Weight (Xtrem Hunter + XP case): 5.8kg (12,8lb)
- XP Case size: 725 x 480 x 170 mm (28’ x 18,9’x 6,7’)
- XP Backpack 280 : Optional
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor - Batteries and connectors 2 years
- Patent: US 7940049 B2 - EP 1990658 B1 + patents pending
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Garrett AT Max Metal Detector - Jase Robertson Signature Edition
Garrett Goldmaster 24k Metal Detector + Gloves + Digger + Pouch + Bag