Your Financing Options
Approval / Credit Check
$300 is pre-approved. No credit check.
Klarna provides three (3) different plan options:
- Installment & Pay in 30 Days: Klarna may perform a soft credit check as part of the application process. This type of check will not impact your credit score or show up as a hard inquiry on your credit report. However, if you're interested in one of their financing options, a full credit check will be performed during which Klarna will contact the credit bureaus. This will show up as an inquiry on your credit report. Monthly financing through a Klarna credit account is issued by WebBank, member FDIC.
- Klarna Financing: With the financing option, there is a hard credit inquiry when the customer applies that will appear on their credit report as a request for credit.
Sezzle complete what’s known as a “soft check,” which means they take a look at your credit score as part of our risk check, but this doesn’t have an impact on your credit score. They use this information to help verify your identity, minimize fraud risk, and approve you for Sezzle!
No credit check. Afterpay does not approve 100% of orders. They are committed in ensuring responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, they consider a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper using Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Things to consider:
- Are there sufficient funds on your card (generally they look to see the first instalment amount available to spend).
- Length of time you have been using Afterpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks).
- Amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee).
- The value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee).
- The number of orders you currently have 'open' with them (not a guarantee).
Katapult’s lease limits vary for each customer. When pre-approved, the customer will be able to view their available lease limit by logging into their Katapult account on www.Katapult.com. They will also receive a text message and an email that includes their approval limit. Pre-approval amounts may not be modified; however they can be utilized for more than one lease up to the total pre-approved amount.
Pay in Four (4) installment: Receive and enjoy the order now, pay over time in four installments. Pay the first installment at checkout and the rest later, interest-free!
Three (3) different plan options:
- Installment: Four (4) interest-free payments over 6 weeks or 25% each payment.
- Klarna Financing: Split your payment for up to 36 months.
- Pay in 30 Days: Receive your order upfront and get 30 days to pay.
Four (4) interest-Free payments: Spread your payments for over 6 weeks or 25% each payment. Interest free if pays on time.
Pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks: You'll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every two weeks. Interest free if pays on time.
Katapult’s lease purchase agreements are available in lengths of 10, 12 or 18 months. For leases up to $400 a 10 month term will be offered. For lease amounts $401-$2000 a 12 month lease will be offered. An 18 month lease term will be available when the amount leased is $2,001- $3,500. Offers may vary by state regulation, amount of the purchase or other factors.
Shop Pay offers customers the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split their purchase into 4 equal, interest-free installment payments for orders between 50 USD and 1000 USD.
- Installment: $7
- Klarna Financing: Typically $25
- Pay in 30 Days: No Fee (This might change in the future)
Your first reschedule on an order is always free! However, if you need to reschedule your payments again, a $5 fee will be charged. Should your payment fail on the day it was scheduled, your account may be suspended and a $10 failed payment fee will be applied on that installment. However, if you resolve the payment within 48 hours of it failing, they'll automatically waive your fee! Otherwise, the fee will be charged alongside the installment on the new due date. Once the payment and fee are resolved, you will again be able to use your account to make new purchases. They charge us an initial payment processing fee of 6% + 30¢ per transaction, and for every processed refunds, Sezzle shall retain their original payment processing fee without any additional charges.
Late fee will be charged when an installment for an order is not paid after the applicable grace period (usually 10 days unless otherwise noted on your payment schedule). It will only ever charge one late fee per installment and the total amount of late fees charged on an order will never exceed 25% of your initial order value. While Afterpay charges us a flat fee of $0.30 plus a variable 4-6% commission rate per transaction, these initial fees associated will be non-refundable during the time of a refund.
No, Katapult does not charge late fees to customers, ever! They do charge an initial transaction fee of 3% per order which will be non-refundable in the case of a returned item or cancellation.
There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees. You can pay your balance off early without penalty. However, if you make a partial payment or late payment, then future applications to use Shop Pay Installments might be affected. Another thing to consider is that Shop Pay charges a transaction fee of 2.6% + 30¢ USD for every successful purchase. While they do not charge refund fees, the credit card fees and transaction fees will not be returned once a refund is processed.
Buy Now, Pay Later option with PayPal Financing makes shopping at Destination Gold Detectors even easier! They do charge us a fixed rate of 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction which is non-refundable, and while there are no refund fees associated, we will not be able to return the initial transaction fee at the time of a refund.
For more information on Sezzle, check out the Pay Later with Sezzle blog
For more information on Klarna, check out the Pay Later with Klarna blog
For more information on Afterpay, check out the Pay Later with Afterpay blog
For more information on ViaBill, check out the Pay Later with ViaBill blog
For more information on Katapult, check out the Pay Later with Katapult blog
For more information on Shop Pay, check out the Pay Later with Shop Pay blog