OKM GeoSeeker Mini
Professional Geoelectrical Water Detector and Cavity Detector
Best Price Guarantee
Worldwide Free Shipping
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Made in Germany
- Geoelectric Water And Cavity Detector: Determines the ground resistance up to a depth of 100m and visualizes the measured values in 2D
- Depth: Customers found water up to 100 meters
- Use Cases: Water detection, cavity detection, geotechnical engineering
- Operating Modes: Geoelectrical scan
- Detectable Objects: Water deposits, water-bearing gravel, cavities
- User's Manual
- Control Unit with Touchscreen
- 4 Electrode
- Power Pack with Charger and Travel Adapter
- 2 Voltage Cable (10m)
- 2 Power Cable Drum (Ø 290 mm)
- 2 Connecting Cable (2m)
Water Detector and Cavity Detector Up To 100 Meters (328 ft) Depth
Like his big brother GeoSeeker, the GeoSeeker Mini utilizes a geoelectrical measurement procedure based on Schlumberger. The water detector – which can also be used to detect underground cavities – determines soil resistivity. Based on that apparent resistivity of the ground the detector is able to detect underground water resources like fresh water, drinking water, water-bearing gravel, and groundwater level.
Based on the fact that underground water has very good conductivity, you can conclude that very bad conductivity is a hint for hidden cavities like caves, tunnels, chambers, and underground rooms. Thus, the geophysical detector GeoSeeker Mini can be deployed as a water finder and cavity detector at the same time.
Operating The Water And Cavity Detector GeoSeeker Mini
The water detector GeoSeeker Mini is operated via touchscreen. Select the measurement depth as well as the number of scanning points and simply follow the graphical instructions. Due to easy-to-understand images and icons, the GeoSeeker Mini is multilingual by using pure picture language.
During the measurement, the electrodes have to be replaced several times to measure the ground resistivity at certain places. All instructions can be read from the color display, where the results are presented after every single scan. At the very end of the measurement, the final result is shown as a graphical 2D scan image.
Data Visualization Of Water Resources And Cavity
After finishing a geoelectrical measurement, the final result is calculated to generate a representative 2D scan image of the underground resistivity. With the pictograms in the lower display area, users can read directly the diagram: The colors in the scheme indicate water deposits (blue with water drops) and/or detected cavities (red with tunnel symbol).
Depending on the selection of the size and depth of the measurement, the display contains several columns and is provided with corresponding depth information.
Using the left button (water drops) and the middle button (tunnel entrance), the user can switch to simplified representations of the measurement results.
Selection of the screen view: Inactive buttons indicate that no water and/or cavity has been detected. In this case, the 2D diagram is available as an overview of the measurement data.
Thanks to the realization of step-by-step instructions and results in simple images and pictograms, the GeoSeeker Mini is language-independent. That means, the water detector can be used by inexperienced users all over the world – no matter what language they speak.
Geoelectrical Application With GeoSeeker Mini
The geoelectrical detector OKM GeoSeeker Mini can be used to detect underground water resources as well as hidden cavities. Both structures can be located due to the specific characteristics of electrical resistivity.
Underground water resources have good electrical conductivity and measuring its resistivity will result in low apparent resistivity values. The capability of water detection is very useful for
- Dowsers, water finders
- Well builders, drilling companies
- Agriculture, fruit growing
- Mining, building contractors
Detectable subsurface water deposits could be
- Groundwater level
- Freshwater, drinking water
- Underground watercourse, water veins
- Underground water streams, headwaters
Hidden cavities and hollow spaces have a rather poor electrical conductivity and measuring its resistivity will result in high apparent resistivity values. The capability of cavity detection is useful for
- Archaeologists, historians
- Treasure hunters
- Geotechnical engineering
- Military services
- Building contractors
Detectable subsurface cavities could be
- Caves, tunnels
- Galleries and manholes
- Chambers, sepulchers, tombs
- Bunkers, vaults, cellars, rooms
For measurements up to 250 meters (820 ft) deep, consider our more powerful geoelectrical detector, GeoSeeker
- This device ships free, internationally.
- For free shipping, you need to submit a phone number. We share your phone number with the carrier.
- If you do not submit a phone number we can not guarantee that the carrier will accept your package.
*Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges:
( For international customers that are located outside of the United States. )
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.
For more OKM detectors - Click Here
Buy it now with WIRE PAY!