OKM Rover C4
Best Price Guarantee
Worldwide Free Shipping
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Made in Germany
OKM Rover C4 Features
- Bestseller: 3D ground scanner and metal detector.
- Depth: Customers found objects up to 15-25 meters deep.
- Use Cases: Treasure hunting, natural gold prospection.
- Operating Modes: Ground Scan, Pinpointer, Magnetometer, Mineral Scan.
- Detectable Objects: Natural gold minerals, treasure chests, jewelry, militaria.
OKM Rover C4 Package Includes
- User's Manual
- Control Unit
- 3D Software ("Visualizer 3D")
- Wireless Headphones (Bluetooth)
- Power Pack with Charger and Travel Adapter
- Standard Probe with LED Orbit
- Super Sensor with LED Orbit
- Carrying Tube
- USB Bluetooth Dongle
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Pelican Case
- Windows Tablet PC
OKM Rover C4 is a powerful metal detector and 3D ground scanner designed to search for buried treasures and underground gold minerals. Easy handling, multilingual operation, accurate measurements, and visual 3D graphics are just a few of the unique features of this detector.
The Rover C4 generates graphical 3D images of underground treasures, localized anomalies, and gold minerals. This allows you to determine the size and depth of potential finds before excavation.
OKM Rover C4 is a multi-purpose treasure and cavity detector that is very easy to use. Using the Ground Scan and Mineral Scan modes, it detects lost treasures (coins, rings, jewelry, etc.) as well as cavity structures (tunnels, caves, chambers, graves, etc.). The measurement data are displayed graphically with the Visualizer 3D Software.
Special Features Of The OKM Rover C4
- Supported operating modes: Ground Scan, PinPointer, Mineral Scan, Magnetometer
- The graphical user interface in many different languages
- Operational touch screen with alternative hardware buttons
- Multilevel LED lighting to operate the detector in dark environments
- Wireless data transfer
- 4 separated memory areas to store recorded measuring data
- Standard Probe and Super Sensor with innovative LED Orbit
Gold detector Rover C4 - Color variants: OKM's gold detector Rover C4 is also available in different colors. You decide on what color you like to get your OKM metal detector.
Simple Operation Via Touchscreen
The Rover C4 is controlled via the color touchscreen with a multilingual user interface. This allows for easy operation and configuration of the metal detector. The detector can also be operated using alternative buttons and the brightness of the screen can be individually adjusted.
OKM Rover C4 LED Orbit
The detector is also equipped with an innovative LED orbit, that indicates underground targets visually. While scanning the ground this LED sphere emits colored light to visualize detected metals and cavities immediately.
Scan Functions Of The Rover C4
OKM Rover C4 Ground Scan lets you create 3D images of the underground and find buried coins, rings, jewelry, and similar treasure objects and artifacts.
OKM Rover C4 Mineral Scan is used to locate natural gold deposits.
Ground Scanning with OKM Rover C4 Metal Detector
One of the most versatile operating modes in our 3D metal detectors is Ground Scan. This function is used to scan a rectangular area to obtain measuring data from underground structures and objects.
Detectable items that can be found with our 3d ground scanner OKM Rover C4 are:
Lost treasures and hidden precious metals
treasure chests, gold coins, jewelry, silverware, statues, general valuables, buttons, medals, etc.
Underground voids and cavities
tunnels, graves, chambers, cellars, sepulchers, dugouts, shelters, bunkers, etc.
Natural gold minerals
gold ore, gold deposits, gold veins, etc.
By walking over the field in a certain manner (Parallel or Zig-Zag) the treasure hunter scans the area of interest. With all recorded data the Visualizer 3D Software creates a 3D image that represents all detected underground objects. Thus, you know where and how deep the located treasures are in the ground.
3D Data Analysis With Visualizer 3D Software
All data that has been recorded with the OKM Rover C4 metal detector during a ground scan or mineral scan can be transferred to the Visualizer 3D Software to process a detailed three-dimensional analysis.
Identify potential objects and hidden treasures
You will see the targets represented by different colors. The color information will tell you if it is a ferrous metal (iron, steel, …), precious metal (gold, silver, bronze, copper, …), or a void structure (cave, tunnel, grave, chamber, …).
Determine position and depth
The software shows the position of the detected anomalies and – according to the chosen soil – how deep the target is buried in the ground.
Calculate object dimensions
Next to the depth information Visualizer 3D can also calculate the dimensions of hidden targets and buried items.
Buried Objects Are Indicated By Different Colors in a Graphical 3D Representation.
Computer Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 4x.
- Minimum 50 MB.
- Minimum 256 MB.
- Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible.
- Minimum 1.2 GHz.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- 1 Mbps
- –85 dBm
- Approx. 10 m
OKM Rover C4 Control Unit
- 390 x 300 x 140 mm
- About 1.5 kg
- 11 – 13 V DC / 6 W
- Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- 3.5” Resistive touch, 480 x 320 Pixel
- Cortex M3, 32 MHz, 128 KB RAM
- 4 GB
- 1024 values / second
- 16 bit
- –10°C – 60°C
- –20°C – 70°C
- Internal speaker / Bluetooth
- 5% – 75%
OKM Rover C4 Standard Probe
- 0.4 kg
- 445 mm
- 35 mm / 65 mm
OKM Rover C4 Super Sensor
- 0.9 kg
- 960 mm
- 50 mm / 65 mm
For more information about OKM Rover C4, check out our OKM Rover C4 blog post.
- This device ships free, internationally.
- For free shipping, you need to submit a phone number. We share your phone number with the carrier.
*Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges:
( For international customers that are located outside of the United States. )
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.
Download Rover C4 Manual - Click Here
For more OKM detectors - Click Here
Buy it now with WIRE PAY