OKM Fusion Professional 3D Metal Detector
Improved Version of the Future
Best Price Guarantee
Worldwide Free Shipping
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Made in Germany
- Compact: treasure detector with “3D Visualizer” software and Windows Tablet PC
- Depth: Customers found treasures up to 12-15 meters deep - check our references
- Use Cases: Treasure hunting, cavity detection
- Operating Modes: Ground Scan, Live Sound (Magnetometer)
- Detectable Objects: Treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
- User's Manual
- Control Unit
- Wireless Headphones (Bluetooth)
- USB Bluetooth Dongle
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Pelican Case
- Windows Tablet PC
OKM Fusion Variants
- OKM Fusion Light - Click Here
- OKM Fusion Professional - Click Here
- OKM Fusion Professional Plus - Click Here
The metal detector and 3D ground scanner Fusion is a redesigned and improved version of the Future 2018 Anniversary Edition. It has been designed for starters in the field of 3D measurements and offers easy operation as well as advanced scanning features.
The 3D ground scanner Fusion supports treasure hunters, gold seekers, adventurers, and archaeologists to discover lost treasures, buried artifacts, hidden places, and other historical items.
The version Fusion Professional is perfect for beginners with small budgets.
Operating The OKM Fusion Metal Detector
The professional version is solely used in a vertical orientation and supports the following operating modes:
Conduct a graphical 3D measurement for detailed analysis on a computer.
Process an acoustical magnetic field measurement to detect ferrous metals.
Utilizing The SRIS Search Coil To Locate Shallow Metals
One of the new detection features is the SRIS search coil that can be used to locate short-range metallic objects. This coil can be activated individually by the operator while setting up the operating modes Live Sound and Ground Scan.
The SRIS search coil can be very useful to pinpoint targets while digging. It is easy to detect the general position of a buried object with our 3D ground scanner and metal detector OKM Fusion but when you start digging it can be really hard to exactly match the correct spots of hidden items afterward. By checking the excavated material with activated SRIS search coil you won’t miss any small object like:
- wedding bands and engagement rings
- earrings, brooches, bracelets, and necklace
- coins, buttons, badges, and pins
OKM Fusion with SRIS search coil: Mounted at the end of OKM's Fusion is the SRIS search coil, that can be used as a pinpointer for small shallow targets.
3D Visualization Of Underground Treasures
While scanning an unknown area and recording the measure values, the Visualizer 3D Software can immediately analyze and visualize this information to display a color-coded 3D graphic of hidden objects and structures. Thus you will literally “see” all buried treasures, gold objects, archaeological artifacts, and any other hidden objects before digging.
Additionally, you can determine the size, position, and depth of your detected items. So you know where to dig and how deep to dig to find your objects of interest.
Fusion 3D Ground Scan: Conduct a graphical 3D measurement for detailed analysis on a computer.
Computer Minimum Requirements
- CD-ROM Drive: Minimum 4x
- Interface (Data Transmission): USB
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 50 MB
- Working Memory (RAM): Minimum 256 MB
- Graphics Card: Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: Approx. 10 m
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 950 mm, 65 / 80 mm
- Weight: About 1 kg
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU: Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Sample rate: 1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution: 16 bit
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 60°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Audio: Bluetooth Headphones
- Waterproof: No
- Sensor technology / Coil technology: SCMI-15-D / SRIS-18K
- Operating time: Approx. 12 h (internal battery)
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Protection Type: IP40
- Charging Time: Approx. 3 h (internal battery)
- Input (for Charger): 19 V DC / 3.16 A
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.
- This device ships free, internationally.
- For free shipping, you need to submit a phone number. We share your phone number with the carrier.
- If you do not submit a phone number we can not guarantee that the carrier will accept your package.
*Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges:
( For international customers that are located outside of the United States. )
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.
For more OKM detectors - Click Here
Buy it now with WIRE PAY!