OKM Evolution NTX
3D Scanner Metal Detector
Best Price Guarantee
Worldwide Free Shipping
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Made in Germany
- Beginner: Perfect entry-level detector into 3D ground scanner technology in combination with a VLF coil to find treasures
- Depth: Customers found treasures up to 5-8 meters deep - check our references
- Use Cases: Treasure hunting, natural gold prospection, cavity detection
- Operating Modes: Ground Scan, Live Sound
- Detectable Objects: Treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
- Telescopic probe with the search coil
- LED light to search in dark environments
- Full-color display with touch screen
- Live sound mode with VLF metal detector
- 3D scanning mode with GST / EMSR scanner
- Multilingual user interface
- Graphical scan analysis with Visualizer 3D software
- Due to these features and improvements, the OKM Evolution NTX metal detector is a very useful tool for all treasure hunters, archaeologists, gold prospectors, and historians
- 3D Software ("Visualizer 3D")
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Pelican Case
- Bluetooth Headphones
- USB Bluetooth Dongle
- Charger for Control Unit
- Travel Adapter
- User's Manual
3D Metal Detector For Treasure Hunters and Gold Seekers
The metal detector and 3D ground scanner Evolution NTX can be used by treasure hunters, gold seekers, metal detectorists, and archaeologists who are looking for buried objects, hidden artifacts, or other lost items like:
- Lost valuables (rings, coins, jewelry, wedding bands)
- Buried treasures and artifacts
- Ancient boxes, chests, chambers, and sepulchers
Unlike other metal detectors, the Evolution NTX can process graphical 3D images of underground treasure hoards and detected anomalies. Thus you can determine the size and depth of potential finds before digging. The deep penetration capability is just another advantage of our 3D ground scanner. Many great treasures find to prove the potential of our metal detecting technology made in Germany.
The successor of Evolution, Evolution NTX, is more compact and comes with improved features like rechargeable internal batteries, easier usability, and more powerful sensor and coil technology.
Based on our experiences as well as suggestions of many OKM users the new model has been improved and optimized in various aspects:
- Long-lasting and rechargeable batteries
- Color touchscreen with higher resolution
- Integration of Bluetooth headphones
- More compact and robust design
- Improved sensor and coil technology
Full-color display with touchscreen and the multilingual user interface allows easier usability and setup of the metal detector Evolution NTX. The brightness of the screen can be adjusted individually.Evolution NTX with color touchscreen: All functions and operating modes are selected via touchscreen. Intuitive menu navigation allows easy operation of the OKM Evolution NTX.
VLF Metal Detector
The combination of our sensor technology with a VLF search coil allows us to detect not only near-surface metals but also deeply buried artifacts and treasure objects.OKM Evolution NTX with telescopic search coil: The length of the metal detector Evolution NTX can be adjusted to the individual body height of its user.
Ground Scan and Metal Detection
The 3D ground scanner Evolution NTX supports two operating modes to research the underground soils for hidden objects and structures. The length of the detector can be adjusted individually according to your own body height. Thus you can make this metal detector your metal detector.
Starting at the main menu you simply select one of the operating modes:
This operating mode activates the VLF metal detector to find shallow metal objects like coins, rings, and other jewelry. Next to an acoustical output, you can also see a simple graphical indication of the signals.
This operating mode is used to conduct graphical 3D ground scans. All scan data is stored in the device’s memory. That information can be transferred to the Visualizer 3D Software to generate graphical 3D images of underground objects and structures.
3D Images Via Visualizer 3D Software
The metal detector and 3D ground scanner Evolution NTX can be used by treasure hunters, gold seekers, metal detectorists, and archaeologists.
With the 3D scan function and the software Visualizer 3D you can create a 3D graphic of the underground and find buried coins, rings, jewelry, and similar treasure objects and artifacts. Especially metallic objects can be detected successfully. Buried objects are indicated by different colors in a graphical 3D representation.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 540–810 x 150 x 280 mm
- Weight: Approx. 1.5 kg
- Input Voltage (Max.): 19 V DC, 3.16 A, 60 W
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU: Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Display: 3.5” Resistive touch, 480 x 320 Pixel
- Display CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz, 128 KB RAM
- Data Memory: 4 GB
- Sample Rate: 1024 values / second
- Measurement Resolution: 16 bit
- Operating Temperature: –10°C – 60°C
- Storage Temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Audio: Internal speaker / Bluetooth
- Waterproof: No
- Technology: GST / EMSR
- Sensor technology / Coil technology: SCMI-15-D / VLF
- Air Humidity: 5% – 75%
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: Approx. 10 m
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM Drive: Minimum 4x
- Interface (Data Transmission): USB
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 50 MB
- Working Memory (RAM): Minimum 256 MB
- Graphics Card: Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.
For more information about OKM Rover C4, check out our OKM Evolution NTX Videos blog post.
- This device ships free, internationally.
- For free shipping, you need to submit a phone number. We share your phone number with the carrier.
- If you do not submit a phone number we can not guarantee that the carrier will accept your package.
*Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges:
( For international customers that are located outside of the United States. )
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.
Evolution NTX Manual - Click Here
For more OKM detectors - Click Here
Buy it now with WIRE PAY