Fisher Labs SR-81 Sonde at 81.92 kHz
FISHER LABS SR-81 sonde at 81.92 kHz
- Best Price Guaranteed - Price Match
- Free US Shipping
- Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA 🇺🇸
Fisher Sonde Signal Transmitter
Fisher Sondes are small transmitters used to trace the path of non-metallic pipes and locate blockage in lines. Sondes are inserted into a pipe or duct by means of a push rod and located using a Fisher receiver.
- Rugged Design
- Long Battery Life
- Outstanding Distance & Depth
- Operating Frequency 81.92 kHz
- Weight 6.4 oz
- Length 5 1/2”
- Height 6”
- Battery Life 70 hrs
- Depth 20’
- Operating Temperature -20 to +60 C
- End Cap Thread 3/8”-16 x 3/4”
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.