OKM Fusion Light
MetaWith Smartphone and Windows Notebook
- Best Price Guarantee
- Worldwide Free Shipping
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in Germany
- Compact: Easy-to-use and easy-to-transport treasure detector for users with a small budget – perfect to achieve first successes – incl. Android App
- Depth: Customers found treasures to 8 meters (26ft) deep
- Use Cases: Treasure hunting, cavity detection
- Operating Modes: Ground Scan, Live Sound (Magnetometer)
- Detectable Objects: Treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
- Control Unit
- Android App (For Smartphone and Tablet)
- Charger For Control Unit
- Carrying Tube
- User's Manual
- Android Smartphone with Preloaded App
- Windows Notebook with Pre-Installed Visualizer 3D Software
OKM Fusion Variants
WATCH THE OKM FUSION LIGHT VIDEO HERE!
Fusion Light is an easy-to-use ground scanner for treasure hunters who look for buried artifacts and hidden treasures in cavities such as tombs, tunnels, and subterranean caches. The treasure detector is a special edition combining the favorite application properties of the powerful Fusion Professional with the flexibility and usability of Rover UC.
3D Ground Scan allows treasure hunters to detect gold treasures as well as underground anomalies and to visualize the scan data immediately on their Smartphones via Android App. With its integrated magnetometer, the Fusion Light is able to locate ferrous metals like militaria and iron boxes filled e.g. with silver and gold coins, valuables, and precious artifacts.
Discover a new dimension in treasure hunting: Fusion Light, the compact treasure detector for beginners and treasure hunters with a small budget, convinces with simple handling and easy transport – perfect to achieve first successes in treasure hunting very fast.
The small scope of delivery that has it all: Fusion Light, the lightweight among the metal detectors and ground scanners, consists of a compact control unit with integrated sensors and is controlled via Android App. The treasure detector offers the functions magnetometer and 3D ground scan, which are essential for successful treasure hunters. The measurement results are visualized graphically with the Android App directly on smartphones or tablets.Measurement with Fusion Light: The compact metal and treasure detector is easy to use with OKM Android App.
Detect And Analyze Anomalies With 3D Ground Scan
The 3D Ground Scan feature helps treasure hunters, military seekers, and historians track down underground cavities and artifacts. Potential finds and discoveries can be acoustically signaled via smartphone on request. At the same time, the measurement data is displayed on the display of your Android smartphone or tablet via the OKM App and can be saved for further analysis. You will get a more accurate 3D image by transferring the scan data to your PC and analyze it with the software Visualizer 3D.
If you do not own an Android device, a compatible smartphone or tablet can be added to the Fusion Light package (extra charge).
Fusion Light App 3D Ground Scan: Measurement results of the 3D ground scan are visualized directly via the app and can be saved for more precise analysis on the PC.
3D Representation Of The Measurement Data With OKM Software Visualizer 3D
Thanks to the optionally available Visualizer 3D software the measurement data of the 3D ground scan can be displayed in a detailed 3D graphic on the PC. After successful transfer of the stored scan data to the PC, treasure hunters can determine the position, size, and depth of the found treasures even more precisely. The Visualizer 3D software is optionally available (at an extra charge).
Fusion Light with Visualizer 3D: An accurate 3D analysis of the measurement data is provided by the OKM Visualizer 3D software.
Detecting Objects With A Magnetometer
With the scan function magnetometer, the magnetic field of the earth can be measured. Anomalies in the magnetic field indicate potential finds. In this way, artifacts buried for a long time such as treasure chests, old ammunition, and other ferrous objects can be detected.
Computer Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 4x
- Minimum 50 MB
- Minimum 256 MB
- Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- 1 Mbps
- –85 dBm
- Approx. 10 m
- 800 x 65 x 65 mm
- Approx. 700 g
- 19 V DC, 3.16 A
- Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- 1024 values / second
- 16 bit
- –10°C – 60°C
- –20°C – 70°C
- Approx. 12 h
- 5% – 75%
- Approx. 3 h
- This device ships free within United States only.
- For free shipping, you need to submit a phone number. We share your phone number with the carrier.
- If you do not submit a phone number we can not guarantee that the carrier will accept your package.
*Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges:
( For international customers that are located outside of the United States. )
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.
For more OKM detectors - Click Here
Buy it now with WIRE PAY!
Request a "Wire Pay Discount" here!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.