Introducing the world’s first fully wireless metal detector showing how XP is pushing to new heights in revolutionizing the world of metal detecting with quick, responsive, efficient and affordable solutions.
They communicate with each other wirelessly and without latency using the XP patented radio protocol system. The DEUS II performs exceptionally well in all terrain and conditions DEUS II has unparalleled speed and accuracy.
NEW XP DEUS II vs XP DEUS - Technically advanced, consequential and economic
XP did it once again, revolutionizing the era of the world’s fully wireless metal detecting systems. Bringing in a truly simultaneous and fast multi-frequency detector with a full range of accessories for any condition and terrain. The device excels at all targets.
The New XP DEUS II is a new advancement of the earlier version, XP DEUS. Listed below are a range of features that demonstrate how XP DEUS II differentiate from the original XP DEUS, and other models.
- True simultaneous and multi-frequency detector
- Enables a rich audio option
- 20-meter waterproof detector with built in bone conduction headphone
- Easier to handle and deploy
- No cable required (wireless), and instant coil changing
- More compact, compatible and portable
- As good on the land as on the beaches
- A complete detecting platform designed for divers (up to 20 meters depth)
- Extensive multi-frequency range covering all targets
- Features an accurate, in-depth target id
- 3 separate FMF coils
- DEUS II Remote Control
- Shockproof and underwater RC design
XP DEUS II - A NEW AGE REVOLUTION
An excellent entry-level metal detector includes features and settings that help you get started straight away. XP DEUS II, in particular, are pretty versatile machines that let a detectorist work with a sturdier and more powerful device to make up for all the interference being underwater or over the land.
These devices are proficient enough to work, allowing you to make adjustments for different environments and circumstances for efficient and easy targeting. What defines them includes:
- Fully Wireless Technology
- Unparalleled speed and accuracy
- All-terrain feasibility