Get Your Metal Detector Today - Pay Later!
When shopping at Destination Gold Detectors there are four different financing providers to choose from Klarna, PayPal, and Sezzle. We suggest making yourself familiar with all three options since they each feature unique benefits.
Pay Later with Sezzle
Sezzle is a payment solution that gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later - with no interest! When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, Destination Gold Detectors will process your order just like you paid in full, but you will have only paid a fraction of the cost.
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
We break down the total cost of your purchase into smaller payments, spread over at least six weeks. As little as 25% is due at the time of the purchase, with the remaining amount spread out over equal installments (typically three), each two weeks apart.
More about ShopPay on Pay Later with Sezzle.
Pay Later with Klarna
Klarna Payment Options
Great news, Klarna payment plans and financing are available at DestinationGoldDetectors.com
- We've partnered with Klarna to bring you flexible payments at checkout! Split your purchase into 4 easy payments so you can get your order right away without paying the full price upfront. No added interest or fees!
Now offering financing options! Introducing Klarna, a new payment provider who's giving you the option to buy everything you want and pay overtime in easy installments. Simply apply at checkout!
Pay Later with PayPal
Buy Now, Pay Later with PayPal Financing makes shopping at Destination Gold Detectors even easier. Sign up today or if you already have an existing PayPal Credit account, simply choose the PayPal option at checkout.
Pay Later with ShopPay
Shop Pay offers customers the option to pay for their order in full at checkout, or to pay in installment payments for orders from 50 USD to 17,500 USD.
You can choose between the following installment payment options at checkout:
- Four, biweekly, interest-free payments, for orders from 50 USD to 999.99 USD.
- Monthly payments for orders from 150 USD to 17,500 USD. Monthly installment orders are interest-bearing from 10 to 36% APR, and may be paid in three, six, or twelve months depending on the purchase amount.
To use ShopPay for today's purchase from DestinationGoldDetectors.com, simply select ShopPay at checkout and your shipping address needs to be in the United States.
To pay in installments with ShopPay in a participating store, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Reside in the United States.
- Sign up for ShopPay.
- Add your debit or credit card to your ShopPay account.
Paying in installments with ShopPay doesn't impact your credit score. For ShopPay installments, Affirm will not report to credit bureaus.
The following limitations currently apply to paying in installments with ShopPay:
- You can't pay for an order in installments if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- If you change your phone number or email within ShopPay, then you also need to update your information with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase in installments with ShopPay.
There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees. You can pay your balance off early without penalty. However, if you make a partial payment or late payment, then future applications to use ShopPay Installments might be affected. Another thing to consider is that ShopPay charges a transaction fee of 2.6% + 30¢ USD for every successful purchase. While they do not charge refund fees, the credit card fees and transaction fees will not be returned once a refund is processed.
More about ShopPay on Pay Later with Shop Pay
Pay Later with Afterpay
Afterpay’s business model is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees, or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments into four, for both online and in-store purchases.
Pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks: You'll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder every two weeks. Interest-free if pays on time.
Additional, flexible option: Afterpay’s monthly payment product is a type of installment loan that offers you more flexible ways to pay on items over $400.
- Pay over 6 to 12 months with an added APR charge
- Afterpay will determine and set each customer’s APR individually.
Things to consider:
- Are there sufficient funds on your card (generally they look to see the first installment amount available to spend).
- Length of time you have been using Afterpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks).
- Amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee).
- The value of the order you are trying to place, may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee).
- The number of orders you currently have 'open' with them (not a guarantee).
A late fee will be charged when an installment for an order is not paid after the applicable grace period (usually 10 days unless otherwise noted on your payment schedule). It will only ever charge one late fee per installment and the total amount of late fees charged on an order will never exceed 25% of your initial order value. While Afterpay charges us a flat fee of $0.30 plus a variable 4-6% commission rate per transaction, these initial fees associated will be non-refundable during the time of a refund.
More about Afterpay on Pay Later with Afterpay.
Pay Later with Katapult
Katapult offers lease purchase transactions with no long-term obligation and options for ownership. The customer is not buying the merchandise outright. Katapult is leasing the product to the customer, through the use of a lease-purchase agreement.
Katapult encourages customer loyalty by rewarding customers who make on-time payments, and successfully pay off their lease agreement, with new, lower-cost payment options with higher limits for their next lease purchase with Katapult.
Katapult’s lease limits vary for each customer. When pre-approved, the customer will be able to view their available lease limit by logging into their Katapult account on www.Katapult.com. They will also receive a text message and an email that includes their approval limit. Pre-approval amounts may not be modified; however, they can be utilized for more than one lease up to the total pre-approved amount.
Katapult’s lease purchase agreements are available in lengths of 10, 12, or 18 months. For leases up to $400, a 10-month term will be offered. For lease amounts of $401-$2000, a 12-month lease will be offered. An 18-month lease term will be available when the amount leased is $2,001- $3,500. Offers may vary by state regulation, the amount of the purchase, or other factors.
More about Afterpay on Pay Later with Katapult.