XP Batea - 20"
The first rigid plastic Batea is equipped with a stainless steel defragmenter which quickly breaks down compacted material. The deep collection cup helps to keep the gold in the middle of the Batea.
- Defragmenter: Built-in stainless steel quickly breaks down compacted material to save you effort.
- Deep Collection Cup: Helps keep the gold in the center of the Batea.
- Honeycomb Design: Contoured vein for better grip and a higher level of rigidity.
- Large Diameter: (50 cm – 20’’)
- Glass Fiber Composite: Rigid construction, lighter than a steel Batea (800G vs. 2KG)
- Blue Optimal Contrast: Complementary to yellow, blue offers the best contrast to gold. The XP blue color will help you to identify gold in the Batea.
If you prefer the XP Gold Batea Kit click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.