XP DEUS II WSAII-XL Wireless Headphones
Fully Rainproof and the most Comfortable!
The WSAIIXL wireless headphones are very comfortable and easy to carry with their compact design.
Rainproof (IP68 1m deep), they are great for noisy environment, such as wind, bad weather, waves on the beach...
Manufactured in France for our detectors, it works with the DEUS II remote control or with the WS6 Master, i.e. when the WS6 is used as a control.
XP's wireless protocol is about 10 times faster than low latency Bluetooth. In the field, this ultra-fast transmission translates into better target localization.
Settings and Configurations:
- Once paired with the remote control or the WS6 Master, they turn on and off automatically. If no connection is detected, the headphones will turn off after 5 minutes.
- Volume is adjustable either from the remote control (or the WS6 Master), or directly by their + - keys.
- It has a 4-band audio equalizer, which is always adjustable from the remote control (or the WS6 Master), to adapt them to your hearing.
- Battery level: After the rapid flashes of ignition, the headset indicates its battery level by 1 to 3 long successive flashes depending on the state of its battery: 3 flashes correspond to a battery level at 100%. 2 flashes, 60% and 1 flash, 30%.
- Lightweight: 250g
- Foldable, easy to carry
- Rainproof (IP68 compliant 1m deep). Note: they have been proofed IP68 1meter deep although they were not designed to dive, that just proves their robustness against waves, or if you drop them into water...
- Lithium battery guaranteed for 2 years
- Adjustable sound level on 10 levels
- Multiple dynamic audio options: PWM, SQUARE, and more to come
- 4-band equalizer
- Audio frequency range 20~20,000 Hz
- Communication frequency range between elements: 2.400Ghz to 2.480Ghz
- Auto power on/off after pairing with the master device (remote control or WS6)
- Auto-off 5mn if the headphones are turned on without a master device
- Auto-off 5H if no keyboard manipulation on the controller (each modification by pressing a key restarts a timer of 5H)
- Fast charge in USB format: 2 hours
- Led indication of the battery life
- 5 years warranty
- Made in France
Made in France
XP detectors pride themselves on developing new and innovative products both high in quality and extremely durable, all engineered and developed in France.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.