OKM Pulse Nova Omega Metal Detector
Pulse Induction Metal Detector With Interchangeable Search Coils
Best Price Guarantee
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Made in Germany
- Pulse Induction (PI) metal detector: developed for natural gold prospection and metal detection.
- Measuring depth: Down to 3 m (9.8 ft) deep.
- Use cases: Ideal for natural gold seekers, militaria, and industrial use.
- Detectable objects: Natural gold and metal objects of any size, developed to ignore unwanted trash such as scrap bottle caps or aluminum foil.
- Easy to use for inexperienced users and those familiar with PI detectors: only 2 preset controls for volume and sensitivity.
- Attachable Flashlight: allows treasure hunters to search for hidden artifacts and treasures in the dark. Also, obstacles become visible in the bright light.
Special Features of Pulse Nova:
- Detection depth up to 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Fast scanning of large areas
- Easy localization of objects (Pinpointing)
- Also suitable for use in densely vegetated areas
- Also suitable for use on heavily mineralized ground (including saltwater)
- Ignores most unwanted small items like aluminum foil
- Interchangeable probes
- Waterproof probes for gold prospecting in shallow waters
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Services
- Militaria Detection
- Natural Gold Prospection
- Treasure Hunting
- OKM Search Services
- 1x Control Unit with Carrying Strap
- 1x Telescopic Rod
- 1x Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- 1x LED Flashlight
- 1x Charger
- 1x Travel Adapter
- Search coil Omega38
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 180 x 115 x 70 mm
- Weight: 0.64 kg
- Input Voltage (max): 4.8 - 20 V DC, 3.16 A, 20 W
- Safety Class: IP40
- Operating Time (fully charged, 25° C): approx. 8 hours
- Charging Time @ 19 V: approx. 3 hours
- Feedback: acoustic
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Storage Temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Waterproof: No
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 630 – 1023 x 115 x 200 mm
- Weight: 0.90 kg
Search Coil Omega 38 cm
- Diameter: Ø 375 mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Cable Length: approx. 1.50 m
- Weight: approx. 0.80 kg
- Technology: Bifilar Mono Coil, High Voltage Pulse Induction
- Waterproof: Yes
For more OKM detectors - Click Here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
XP DEUS II Simultaneous Multi-Frequency Metal Detector + MI-6 Pin-Pointer + XP Pouch
XP DEUS II Simultaneous Multi-Frequency Metal Detector + BH-01 Bone Conduction Waterproof Headphones