Garrett ATX Metal Detector DeepSeeker Bundle 5
With Waterproof Headphones and Edge Digger
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
Garrett ATX Extreme PI Metal Detector - Gold Detector
Garrett ATX - Extreme Pulse Induction is the detector with Garrett's highest performance PI (Pulse Induction) Technology.
Garrett ATX is strong and sturdy, prepared to take on all environmental challenges. Its PI Technology makes it superior not all in heavily mineralized soils, but also submerged in saltwater. Garrett ATX is submersible to 10 feet.
Despite its size, the ATX packs up neatly, with its adjustable shortest length of 20", and the search coil folded underneath the stem to form a flat, compact and transportable unit. It packs up in the complimentary Garrett ATX Soft Case, as well as into the optional Garrett ATX Hard Case. (The latter, also included in Garrett ATX DeepSeeker Package.
Choose between ATX Basic Package and ATX DeepSeeker Package.
Once decided on Basic or DeepSeeker Package, there are three coil options to decide on:
1. 10" x 12" DD Open Coil (the original)
2. 11" x 13" DD Closed Coil (new)
3. 11" x 13" Mono Closed Coil (new)
Factory Included Accessories:
- Battery Charger
- 10x12" DD Search Coil
- Rechargeable Batteries
- AA (Double-A) Alkaline Batteries
- 20x15" Deepseeking Mono Search Coil
- Multi-Use Travel and Storage Case with ATX Logo
- Custom Detector Sling by Garrett Metal Detectors
- Strong, Hard Carrying Case - Garrett Military-Grade
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones (waterproof headphones sold separately)
- Garrett Submersible Headphone
- Garrett Edge Digger
Garrett ATX Extreme PI Metal Detector Deep Seeker Package
Highly Recommended For:
- Cache Hunting
- Relic Hunting
- Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
- Surf Hunting
- Jewelry Hunting
- Coin Hunting
- Ghost Town Hunting
- Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
- Designed for use in wet, humid, and dusty environments. Can be submerged in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- Allows the user to audibly identify iron targets when using a DD search coil.
- Users can manually adjust the audio threshold (the constant background “hum”) to better hear targets.
- An automatic feature that allows the user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- Detector continually measures ground mineralization and automatically adjusts itself for optimum performance. (Four track speeds on ATX.)
- This non-motion All-Metal Mode function is used to precisely locate a detected target’s position.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Garrett AT Max Metal Detector - Jase Robertson Signature Edition
Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector with Pointer, Digger, Waterproof Headphone, and Cap
Garrett Goldmaster 24k Metal Detector + Gloves + Digger + Pouch + Bag