Fisher Labs FX3 Ferro Magnetic Locator / Metal detector - Iron detection
Fisher FX3 Ferro Magnetic Locator
- Best Price Guaranteed - Price Match
- Free US Shipping
- Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA 🇺🇸
Like other Fisher detectors, the FX3 is easy to operate; just turn it on and go. It weighs just 2.5lbs (1.14kg) and features motion detection (the tube probe must be moving to detect a target).
When the two sensors come across a large ferrous object, the signal tone increases in pitch and volume. When the probe is directly over the target, the signal becomes silent and picks up again when moved past the target.
The unit is extremely sensitive to iron with a large surface area, highly magnetized objects and long objects buried vertically. Large or small, if it’s ferrous, the FX3 is designed to find it.
In addition to its industrial uses, this unit can be used by archeologists and treasure hunters to find iron relics and other buried ferrous artifacts
- Motion-only probe
- Variable tone and pitch
- Sharp null over target for precise target pinpointing
- Highly sensitive to iron with a large surface area, highly magnetic objects and long objects buried vertically
- Simple one-knob operation
- Standard Equipment
- Carrying Case
- Operation Manual
- Optional Equipment
- Fisher Phones
- Stereo Phones
- Battery: 1 – 9V transistor (NEDA 1604)
- Battery Life: Carbon Zinc – 25 hours
- Alkaline – 35 hours
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
- Carbon Zinc: 40 to 122°F (4 to 50°C)
- Alkaline: 0 to 122°F (-18 to 50°C)
- Waterproof Length: 36” (91cm)
- Output Indication: Audio, 42 ¼” (5.7cm) diameter speaker or headphones
- Weight: 2.5lbs (1.14kg)
- Shipping Weight: 9lbs (4kg) including hard-shell carry case
- Shipping Dimensions: 5 x 6 x 45 ½” (12.7 x 15.24 x 115cm)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.