Treasure Hunting on the Curriculum
Treasure hunting and metal detecting are enchanting activities that seem to enthrall children and grown-ups alike. It is a much-loved hobby and an excellent way to spend more time outdoors. Introducing school children to metal detecting encourages a less sedentary life-and-learning style. It helps develop a closer relationship with nature and the outdoors and facilitates the bridging between theoretical concepts and practical applications.
Bring The Class Room Outside
Six good reasons to implement metal detecting:
1. Increased Outdoor Activity
2. More Physical Activity
3. Develop closer bonds with our environment.
4. Learning about our nature and how to respect it.
5. Connecting to History through relic detecting.
6. Exploring of minerals encourages an interest in Geology.
- Contact us about our educational discounts - Click Here
- Child-Friendly Metal Detectors and Accessories - Click Here