GARRETT AT MAX: The best of GARRETT AT PRO and GARRETT AT GOLD combine.
With Z-Lynk Wireless Technology
Garrett, a company renowned for manufacturing top notch metal detectors such as the Gareth AT Pro and Garett AT Gold, is presenting a new model in 2017. A model that long time enthusiasts should be able to purchase this month. The all new Garret At Max, has been hailed as a game changer, and combines the outstanding qualities of earlier models like the Garret At Pro and Garret At Gold. What makes this product stand out and stand tall is the amazing features it boasts of.
Designed for hunters of relics, jewelries and gold, the manufacturers of this amazing product ensures that this metal detector lived up to it's expectations.
Still thinking of why you should invest in this extraordinary product? Well, let us take a look at the features of this multi faceted wireless metal detector.
Garrett AT Max Features
1. Optimized Frequency: Operating at a 13.6 kHz frequency, a frequency that is perfect for several functions including locating deep hidden relics and coins, allowing hunters of relics a better opportunity at finding even the more deeply placed precious stones. It is also sufficiently sensitive to detect small nuggets of gold even with a low frequency. Although its frequency is not similar to those of AT Pro and Gold, AT Max capacity in finding small gold nuggets is at par with AT Pro and AT Gold.
2. Built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology: The incredible Garrett At Max, boast of built in z-lynk wireless technology that comes with an integrated circuits which helps transfer audio to wireless headphones. It has a speed that is 6x faster than Bluetooth. With this outstanding feature, the Garrett At Max ensures that the sound generated by this product is not disrupted by other nearby wireless devices.
3. All metal body: The mode of operation of this device is the all-metal mode, which offers relic hunters a better depth and higher sensitivity while searching for deeply placed relics. This no doubt makes the Garrett At Max very desireable for serious hunters of relics who are serious about making headway in their search for gold, coins and other precious metals. And while other models boast of other incredible features, this particular feature is not found on the other two earlier versions.
- Perfect for all terrain: This metal detector is an excellent choice to hunt in different types of soil and other rugged terrain. It boasts of a sensor field that has been tested for endurance under difficult conditions. When deployed in freshwater, it can be immersed up to 10 feet under water. This makes this product a must have for serious relic hunters, looking to tweak the odds of success in their favor. Also, since the product may be sometimes deployed in freshwater, you may want to invest in a good pair of glasses too. Again, Keep in mind that this machine may encounter some glitch in salt water as no frequency VLF works well in salt.
Maximum depth detection: AT Max has a very significant depth increase in comparison with the AT Pro and AT Gold. This is attributed to its high level of transmission power and an enhanced electronics.
Flexible ground balance: The balance system is automatic with the manual option also available. These two features will aid you in tough conditions like mineralized soil and even sea beaches. With this feature, you can now change the land balance by quarterly steps.
Bigger display: AT Max has a much bigger display number features when compared to either the AT Pro and AT Gold. It has DTI (digital target identification) and the iron discrimination numbers.
Different search modes: This metal detector has four different search modes. They are the true all-metal mode, a custom mode, coins and zero discrimination mode. Garrett AT Max target separation and excellent recovery speed will aid you to easily navigate any mode you decide to choose. The target separation feature is particularly important while working on grounds that are covered with various signals.
- Frequency Hoping: Adjustment of frequency.
Garrett AT Max Inclusive Accessories:
8.5x11" PROformance DD Search Coil
Support Cuff with Strap
4 AA Batteries
Comprehensive User Manual
NEW Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones.
NEW AT Max Baseball Cap - For a limited time.
8.5x11" Coil Cover - For a limited time.
Claim your limited time bonus gifts - Order Now!
Share this post