OKM Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition
Visualizer 3D Studio offers treasure hunters, archaeologists, and professional users in the industry the possibility to locate and visualize hidden objects in the underground.
- 2D Visualization
- 3D Visualization
- 3D Ground scan
- Live sound
- Mineral Scan
- Multilingual operation
- Wireless technology
Upgraded Visualizer 3D in Standard Edition
- Scan Examples
- Color Schemes - 5
- Selection of Scan Values - Arrow Keys and Mouse
- GUI Designs - 4
- Visualization as Wireframe
- Visualization of Cross Section
- Visualization with Soil Textures
- Soil Types - 12 OKM Standard
- Bookmarks - View only
- Modifiers - Signal Correction, Interpolation, Subdivision, and Rotational Correction
- Export - Print and Image -The software offers a printout function, so you can print all your scan images on a connected printer
- Cavity Detection
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Services
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Militaria Detection
- Natural Gold Prospection
- Public Services
- Treasure Hunting
- OKM Search Services
Also, all saved measurements in Visualizer 3D formats such as 3D Ground Scan and Mineral Scan, which were performed with older OKM ground scanners and metal detectors, can be opened in the new Visualizer 3D Studio software. This allows to view, edit and analyze the scan data with the new software, which offers new functions and tools.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.