XP Gold Pan Premium Kit
Perfect Addition to XP ORX High-Frequency Metal Detector
- XP Gold Pan 27 cm – 11’’
- XP Gold Pan 37 cm – 15’’
- XP Gold Classifier #10 – 37 cm – 15’’
- XP Gold Classifier #5 – 37 cm – 15’’
- XP Gold Accessories
- User manual
Take your Gold hunting to another level with our new range of XP Pans / Classifiers / Batea / Accessories.
The XP Gold prospecting kit will be the perfect addition to your XP ORX high-frequency metal detector – The ORX has proven to be one of the most efficient Gold detectors available on today’s market, offering performance and value for money.
The XP Gold Pans, Classifiers, Batea, and accessories offer the same outstanding quality found in all XP products. To get the BEST results you need to use the BEST kit!
XP Gold Pan 27 cm - 11"
Equipped with 4 panning zones (Z4 technology, explained below), this pan is ideal for fine panning or finishing. It is also the recommended size for children.
XP Gold Pan 37 cm - 15"
Gold all-rounder with a large capacity, a wide flat base, and 4 panning zones, allowing a quick and accurate operation.
Gold Pan Features
- XP Unique “Snakeskin” texture benefits your panning process. It offers a higher efficiency when compared to conventional pans. Ideal for trapping fine gold during the final finishing stage.
- Large 90° riffles: Used for the first clearing step. Ideal for washing and capturing large to medium-sized gold.
- Mini riffles: Allow a higher level of separation between sand and gold. Trap small gold dust leaving the sand drain away.
- Sandy zone: Used with the conventional pans to separate fine gold. The XP snakeskin texture can often be more successful.
- Blue Optimal Contrast: Complementary to yellow, blue offers the best contrast with the gold. The XP blue color will help you to identify gold in the pan or the Batea.
XP Classifier #10 - 37 cm - 15"
The #10mm-mesh classifier helps to quickly sift out large rocks, leaving only material that may contain gold.
XP Gold Classifier #5 - 37 cm -15"
The #5mm-mesh is the perfect addition to the 10mm-mesh classifier. Designed to help refine your sieving.
- 2 Actions in One Go: Combined in the operating position, these two stackable classifiers allow a double sieving action in one go. In addition, the sieving zone is larger than most classifiers on the market. So your sieving will be faster and more efficient.
- Ultra-Compact Design: Totally stackable, the XP Pans and Classifiers are very easy to transport and store together lightweight, and comfortable to use.
- XP Gold Accessories: The kit includes a set of accessories that will assist you in collecting, identifying, and storing your gold finds: 2 mini tubes, a magnifier, a vial, a pipette, and a 150ml suction bottle.