Rothco Shemagh Tactical Desert Scarf Olive Drab
Survival or Camping Tool
Rothco's Desert Shemaghs are traditional desert head-wear that are designed to protect the head and neck from sun and sand but can be worn as a traditional scarf.
- 100% Soft, Breathable Woven Cotton Material Is Designed To Protect The Head And Neck From Sun And Sand
- The Tactical Scarf Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Comfortably Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head Or Face. Can Be Worn As A Face Mask Or Half-Mask, Balaclava Or Bandana
- Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide And Is Also A Great Fashion Accessory
- The Versatile Keffiyeh Can Also Be Used As An Survival Or Camping Tool And Is A Must For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Available In Over A Dozen Colors
- Brand: Rothco
- UPC Label On Product: Yes
- Dimensions: 42 x 42
- Gender / Age: Adult
- Material Specs: 100% Cotton
- Weather: All Weather
- Printable: Yes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.