OKM Ground Navigator
For Treasure Hunters
Best Price Guarantee
Worldwide Free Shipping
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Made in Germany
Control Unit With Carrying Strap
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Super Sensor With LED Orbit
- Software "Visualizer 3D"
- Charger For Control Unit
- Bluetooth Dongle
- Carrying Case
- User's Manual
- Carrying Tube For Super Sensor
Gold Detector 3D Ground Navigator for treasure hunters
The perfect 3D metal detector and ground scanner from OKM’s famous Future Series. It is best suited for treasure hunters, archaeologists, and gold seekers.
3D Ground Navigator is a modern 3d ground scanner and metal detector that has been manufactured by OKM Metal Detectors from Germany. The detector has been developed according to very specific customer demands. It is a high-performant geophysical detection instrument to locate buried artifacts, lost treasures, subsurface anomalies, underground utilities as well as other hidden structures. It provides nondestructive examination methods to render graphical images of subterranean targets before excavation.
The control unit of 3D Ground Navigator is operated with an internal battery that lasts for about 24 hours. If you need to extend this operating time, you can also use the optional Power Pack which lasts for about 48 hours.
The ground scanner supports the following operating modes:
Magnetometer to find any kind of ferromagnetic material.
This is some kind of quick pre-scan that allows removing trash from the surface before conducting a real 3D Ground Scan or metal discrimination (pinpointer).
- 3D Ground Scan to conduct a real 3D scan for underground treasures that can be rendered in Visualizer 3D Software to get detailed information of the hidden targets like size, depth, and position.
- Pinpointer to determine the kind of material (ferromagnetic metals, precious metals, or voids).
The ground scanner comes with a very unique Super Sensor that is able to see even small metallic objects under the ground. Additionally, this Super Sensor has a LED orbit to visualize hidden objects in real-time.
OKM Ground Navigator: The 3D Ground Navigator is very easy to handle but powerful to detect underground treasures.
The 3D Ground Navigator has been manufactured by OKM Germany according to our customers’ demands. We are proud to be the distributor of this unique metal detecting device and we will support our customers with all information that is necessary to operate this detector.
Visualization With OKM 3D Software
Along with the 3D Ground Navigator comes OKM’s original Visualizer 3D Software that allows 3D representations of underground targets. For additional in-depth analyses of conducted ground scans the user of the 3D Ground Navigator ground scanner can transfer the stored scan images wirelessly to a PC.
OKM Ground Navigator GUI: The graphical user interface (GUI) of the Visualizer 3D software comes in many different languages to support the user in the most efficient way.
Then those files can be opened by OKM’s Visualizer 3D software to optimize, measure, and improve the recorded scan data. The visualization software already proved its capabilities.
Many treasures find, buried artifacts, as well as other hidden objects, have been located by evaluating measurements with Visualizer 3D.
The following functionality is included in the Visualizer 3D software:
- Characterize scan images with details like description, area dimensions, and soil conditions
- Measuring position, size and depth of localized treasures, artifacts and the like
- Selection of preconfigured soil types for depth measurement
- Variable render and display options (wireframe, resolution, colors, …)
- Automatic and manual correction of erroneous signals (caused by probe inclination during recording)
- Color filtering
OKM Ground Navigator interpolation: Some filter options like interpolation can improve the quality of the ground scan to better find hidden objects.
OKM Ground Navigator measurement depth: By selecting the anomaly within the graphical view the operator can easily measure its current depth.
The control unit of the 3D Ground Navigator is powered by wireless Power Packs and is the main controller of the complete ground scanning system.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 180 x 230 x 120 mm
- Weight: Approx. 1.2 kg
Processor: Atmel, 15 MHz
- Display: OLED, 2 x16 Digits
- Data Memory: Internal, 64 KB (about 32700 measured values)
Protection Class: IP40
- Operating Time (Internal Battery): Approx. 24 hours
- Charging Time (Internal Battery): Approx. 3 hours
- Input (Charger Socket): 19 VDC / 0.6 A (max. 24 VDC / 0.5 A)
- Operating Time (Optional Power Pack): Approx. 48 hours
- Input (Optional Power Pack): 12.5 VDC / 0.9 A (max. 24 VDC / 0.5 A)
- Operating Temperature: -5 -50 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 60 ℃
- Air Humidity: 5 % - 75 %
- Waterproof: No
Telescopic Super Sensor
Dimensions (L x D): 540/1180 x 80 mm
- Weight: Approx. 1.3 kg
- Sensor Technology: SCMI-15-D
- Technology: USB, OKM Quick Link
Maximal Data Transmission Rate: 9600 Baud
Computer Minimum Requirements
- CD-ROM Drive: Min. 4x
- Interface (Data Transmission): USB
- Free Disk Space: Min. 50 mb
- Working Memory (RAM): Min. 256 mb
- Graphics Card: Min. 128 mb, OpenGL-compatible
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7-10
- This device ships free, internationally.
- For free shipping, you need to submit a phone number. We share your phone number with the carrier.
- If you do not submit a phone number we can not guarantee that the carrier will accept your package.
*Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges:
( For international customers that are located outside of the United States. )
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.
For more OKM detectors - Click Here
Buy it now with WIRE PAY