Nokta Anfibio Multi Metal Detector
Depth, Speed, and Sturdiness
Best Price Guarantee
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Multi-Frequency (5kHz/14kHz/20kHz)
- Waterproof - new!!!
- Vibration Alerts - For the Hearing Impaired and Underwater Use.
- System Box
- Waterproof DD Search Coil 28x18 cm (AF28) & Cover
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones (Green Series)
- USB Charging & Data Cable
- User Manual & Warranty Certificate
With all its new settings and features, plus 7 optional coils to choose from, the rugged new Anfibio will be your best detecting buddy.
Whether you are at a park, ancient field, or beach, searching for coins, relics, or jewelry, the Anfibio Series will deliver superior depth, speed, and performance.
No need to get frustrated navigating through multiple screens – The Anfibio’s single menu design offers very simple operation and saves valuable detecting time.
Nokta Anfibio Multi (5/14/20 kHz) - Multi-Purpose
- IP68: Fully submersible up to 5 meters (16.4ft) and protected from total dust ingress.
- Excellent Discrimination and Unmasking Ability: Save time by detecting the targets you want while spending less time digging.
- New Design Coil: The new 28cm (11") coil offers the extra depth you are looking for!
- Advanced Beach Mode: Very stable operation in dry sand, wet sand, and underwater.
- New E.U.D Function: Extra Underground Depth - Detect certain types of metals masked by ground conditions and/or at fringe depths.
- Fast Recovery Speed: Get ready to find out what other metal detectors missed amongst trash and iron!
- 3 Selectable Target ID Depth Levels: Adjusts the depth level that the detector displays on an ID for a detected target.
- Search Modes: 9 modes (GEN Delta/2 Tone/3 Tone/4 Tone/5 Tone/99 Tone/Beach/Deep/Cache)
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones Included*: Enjoy wireless freedom with no latency.
- Online Firmware Updates: Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
- Vibration: Anfibio will vibrate upon the detection of a target! Ideal for hearing impaired users as well as for detection underwater.
- Keypad Backlight: An awesome feature for those night hunts!
- Retractable Shaft: Shaft retracts down to 76cm (30"). Great for easy transport, storage as well as diving!
- Built-in Lipo Battery**: Easily charge it with the supplied charger or a USB power bank. Provides up to 19 hours of use
|Audio Frequencies||150 Hz - 800Hz (adjustable)|
|Search Modes||9 (GEN, 2 Tone, 3 Tone, 4 Tone, 5 Tone, 99 Tone, Beach, Deep, Cache)|
|Ground Balance||Automatic / Manual / Tracking|
|Search Coil||Waterproof DD Search Coil - 28 cm / 11" (AF28)|
|Weight||1.7 kg (3.7lbs.) including the search coil|
|Length||76cm - 136cm (30" - 53") adjustable|
|Battery||3700mAh Lithium Polymer|
Nokta Anfibio Series Comparison Chart
For more Nokta Makro detectors - Click Here
Note: Nokta is not offering chargers anymore. They are not included in the detector packages either. You may use your phone charger or computer USB port.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.