Mega Detection Mega G3
Electronic Circuits not Affected by Heat or Cold
Free Worldwide Shipping!
- 40 Meters Depth
- 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
As a result of long time researches and numerous experiments in several countries around the world, MEGA G3 was proudly released by Mega Detection technology.
MEGA G3 is the second release by Mega Detection technology.
Mega G3 is a multi-purpose device, as it can detect gold, silver, bronze, copper, diamonds, gemstones, and cavity.
Mega G3 includes two search systems, a powerful Long Range locator system, and a new Ionic Scan system.
Mega G3 is a perfect device for any serious treasure hunter and gold prospector.
SCANNING CAPABILITIES OF MEGA G3
The second release of Mega Detection technology, Mega G3, is classified in first rank globally by German and international organizations working in the field of gold mining and metal detection.
Mega G3 is a versatile device. Mega G3 has been developed exclusively to detect various kinds of metals, gold, diamonds, and cavities underground, with powerful scanning features and reliable results.
Mega G3 uses high-precision frequencies to identify all different kinds of metals in all terrain and soil types.
Mega G3 has been manufactured using high-quality plastic materials. Its electronic circuits are not affected by heat or cold.
Mega G3 has a simple easy-to-use multilingual graphical user interface that is available in 8 international languages. The user can select one of them from the Languages menu when the device is turned on. Mega G3 will still work in this language even after shutdown and restart.
Available Languages are :
German - English - Russian - French - Spanish - Persian - Turkish - Arabic
Long Range Locator System
Mega G3 has high-accuracy built-in technology that receives emitted signals from gold and different types of metals, diamonds, and gemstones using search antennas. The antennas are supported with additional signal boosting radar.
Mega G3's signal reception range starts from 250 meters and up to 2000 meters in the front range.
For search distance range, users can choose one of these values:
250 – 500 – 750 – 1000 – 1500 – 2000 meters
And they can select the scan depth range from the following values:
5 – 10 – 15 – 20 – 30 – 40 meter
Ionic Scan System
Mega G3 includes a unique Ionic Scan system used to detect ionic radiations emitted from a long time buried gold treasures and ancient artifacts in the ground.
Generally, every metallic object buried underground has an ionic field around it, and the radiations emitted from this field are increased over time.
Thus, the longer the body is buried underground, the greater the ionic field around it.
Mega G3 can detect emitted ionic field radiations from long distances, using a powerful Mini Sensor which receives radiations and converts it to an audio signal and display indicator on the screen.
|Operating frequency||168 MHz|
|Control buttons||Touch operated|
|Scanner antennas||Chrome plated, 1 pair|
|Operating voltage||3,7V - 4,5V|
|Rechargeable battery||3,7V, 3600 mAh Li-Ion|
|Nominal Current||400 mA|
5 Volts, 2000 mA, Charge indicator with LED (When charging is done LED fully dims)
|Auto charging adapter||
Input:12V, Output: 5V, 1000mA USB
|Hardcase||Waterproof ABS, sponge coated|
|Weight||6,3 kg (including bag weight)|
8 Programs to Search for all types of metals (LRL System):
- Gold Nuggets
- Gold Treasures
New Depth Measurement Unit:
This unit is used to measure the depth of detected targets. It is enhanced in design and functions to give more precise results.
* Electronic Filters that receive signals from targets
* Golden Filters to get precise signals from buried gold treasures or nuggets with ignorance of error signals resulting from hot rocks or other metals
* Easy to use application program for beginners and professional users alike, with its simple multilingual user interface and easy adjustment of settings by using buttons under the screen
* TFT LCD screen with good resolution for a clear view of settings and indicators
* Made in Germany with high-quality plastic materials
* Lightweight - for easy carrying and practical use
* Enhanced Ergonomic Design
* Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for long use up to 20 hours.
All components and parts of the Mega G3 device are protected with a sponge and placed inside a high-quality waterproof bag.
The bag includes the following parts:
1. Main Electronic Unit (System Box) which contains :
- TFT LCD display screen
- Control Panel that contains buttons to adjust settings
- Battery (inside system box)
- Search unit which contains sockets for antennas and signal booster radar
- Button for laser activation
- Charging indicator
2. 2 Search antennas (plugged in the front of the rotatable search unit)
3. Signal booster Radar (mounted on the top of the rotatable search unit)
4. Mini Sensor used for Ionic Scan search system
5. Deep Master (the depth measurement unit) comes with 2 antennas and 3 pegs.
The antennas must be plugged into the two sides of the unit. The 3 pegs must be attached to the unit and then planted in the ground.
How to use Deep Master: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
6. A durable Lithium battery that lasts for 15 hours of continuous usage and operation.
7. AC charger for charging the battery and Deep Master unit.
8. Travel adapter (Car charger)
9. User Manual
10. An instructional Training DVD disc about how to use the device.
11. Warranty Certificate from the manufacturer
Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges:
( For international customers that are located outside of the United States. )
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.