Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System Metal Detector
Real-Time 3D Graphics
Jeohunter Basic System vs. Jeohunter Dual System
- Free Shipping
- Best Price Guaranteed
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
The Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System features the most advanced graphics imaging system available on the market.
The Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System metal detector is easy to use for beginners and professionals alike, thanks to its very intuitive interface.
- Jeohunter 3D System Box
- DD Search Coil 44x36 cm (T44) & Shaft
- System Box Leather Carrying Bag
- AC Charger
- Car Charger
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- User Manual, Warranty Certificate & DVD
|T44 Search Coil||T100 Search Coil|
|Stem Length||90-150cm (35"x59")|
|Weight||2600 gr||8450 gr|
|Search Coil||DD Search Coil 44x36 cm (T44)||DD Search Coil 100x60 cm (T100)|
|Headphone Output||Adapter + Headphones||Adapter + Headphones|
|Transmission||Sinusoidal Wave||Sinusoidal Wave|
|Frequency||12 - 13 kHz||12 - 13 kHz|
|Metal Discrimination||Non Ferrous / Ferrous / Gold + Steel + Cavity||Non Ferrous / Ferrous / Gold + Steel + Cavity|
|Election of Ferrous||Yes||Yes|
|Depth Detection||Yes (3D Graphics)||Yes (3D Graphics)|
|Battery||Lithium Polymer Battery||Lithium Polymer Battery|
|Battery Life||4 Hours||4 Hours|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years|
3D Real-Time Graphic Metal And Cavity
- Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System is a detector system that is produced with cutting-edge technology and is capable of performing the most advanced metal and cavity detection in the world.
- Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System, a deep detector, inspects the metal targets detected under the ground in four groups: Gold, Non-ferrous, Ferrous, and Steel
- Because of the cavity detection feature, Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System notifies its user about the structures, like graves, cellars, tunnels, and caves, in real-time during the searching.
- Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System enables drawing the 3D signal graphics of the targets detected under the ground in real-time
- With its multi-function searching and detection features, Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System, allows its users to search and explore very dense and mineral-rich environments and on the stiffest surface structures.
- The main features which separate it from other detectors are the special interface design, offering an easy usage to amateur and professional users, and the practical searching screen.
- Having a unique depth and perfect metal discrimination, this system is capable of delivering a very precise target signal depth value.
- Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System informs the user about the depth of the target, whether the target is a metal or a cavity, large or small, underground depth of target. (cm)
- Between Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System's two different coils all search and exploration needs are covered: 1. General Searchcoil (36 x 44 cm), 2. Optional Deep Searchcoil (60 x 100 cm)
- You will experience the excitement of searching in the deep areas for old metals that have not been explored by anyone before.
- Geosystem Products (Jeohunter, Jeoscan) are equipped with the latest technology.
- The oscilloscope utility on the display screen transforms the target signals it receives from the ground into real-time graphics, thus the Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D Basic System provides information to the user about the shape of the target. With this feature, the user may understand the shape of the target without excavation.
- You can easily scan and detect the targets in wide and deep fields with the optional Deep search coil (100 x 60 cm), which is specially designed for deeper areas.
- The Deep Searchcoil has a very comfortable and practical usage produced to get perfect results even in ground structures with the richest minerals without wasting time with ferrous metal wastes like bottle caps, and nails. Its outstanding metal discrimination capability is the most important point which separates it from other big search coils.
- You will detect the cavities as well as the metals with its Deep Searchcoil. It also delivers the percentage information of the metals and separates the metals into four groups: Gold, Non-ferrous, Ferrous, and Steel
- You can visually detect the targets with its unique 3D feature such as cellars, tunnels, and caves, with its unique 3D feature.
Destination Gold Detectors *Best Price Guarantee: In the unlikely event that you find a better deal on Nokta Makro Jeohunter Basic System than ours, let us know, and we will adjust accordingly.