9.5" Brass Coin Probe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A useful tool for treasure hunters, coin collectors, gold panning, etc.
- Coin probes are used to pinpoint your findings once the metal detector alerts you of treasure.
- Overall Length: 9 1/2 inches
- Rod Size: 6 1/4 inches
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Material: Non-Marring Brass
When & How To Use
- Use a metal detector to find the target spot.
- Then use a small digging tool to dig a small plug and remove it.
- Re-scan the area with your metal detector to make sure your treasure was not in the plug you removed.
- Use your Brass Coin Probe to slowly probe the small hole you created and/or the plug you have removed.
Why you should use brass and not other metals: Brass is non-marring, so you will not ruin the artifact, coin, or metal you are searching for.