15" Pot Holder for Melting, Pouring, Casting of Gold, Silver & Copper (Crucible Tongs)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This comes with a hardwood handle secured with a steel pin and is used with a crucible melting dish (not included).
- Crucible tongs have a thumbscrew to tighten the closed steel band around the crucible and is used to hold crucible melting dishes.
- Adjust with Thumbscrew to secure the melting dish or to adjust to different size melting dishes or pots.
- The steel shaft is mounted and secured by a steel pin into a wood handle to provide long-lasting use.
- Crucible tongs are used for holding your crucible melting dish to melt, pour & cast Gold, silver & copper.
- The holder is adjusted with Thumbscrew.
- The steel shaft is mounted and secured into a wood handle.
- Tongs: Crucible
Overall Length: 15"
- Holder Diameter: 3-1/8" to 3-1/4"
- Handle Material: Wood
- Weight: 6 oz
- Used For: Melting, Pouring, Casting of Gold, Silver & Copper