Garrett AT MAX Metal Detector Fall Special Option 1
With Free Pointer and Pouch
Promo runs from September 15 to December 31, 2021
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Same Day Shipping - Business Day
This AT MAX Comes With FREE
- Garrett AT Max Metal Detector
- Garrett® MS-3 Z-Lynk™ Wireless Headphones
- Garrett 8.5"x 11 DD Coil Cover
- Garrett AT Max Cap
- Wireless Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk
- Garrett Camo Digger's Pouch
AT MAX Features:
Built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology
It is here, the newest addition to the Garrett AT (All-Terrain) family of ultra-popular detectors. It is the Garrett AT Max Metal Detector with Built-in Z-Lynk Technology. Garrett AT Max has got the best of Garrett AT Pro and AT Gold put into one, and also several brand new features!
Designed for dusty, humid, or wet environments. Fully waterproof to 10 feet.
Maximum Depth Detection
Enhanced electronics, a 13.6 kHz operating frequency, and eight Sensitivity/Depth adjustments allow you to detect targets deeper than other Garrett AT detectors.
Automated Ground Balance
This Garrett exclusive feature can simultaneously "spread" the ground balance setting to a range of values to reduce ground response in severely mineralized areas. Automatic and manually adjustable ground balance options are also available.
Hunt Day and Night
The AT MAX™ includes a backlit display feature, allowing you to continue hunting in low-light conditions.
HEAR THE IRON TRASH BEFORE YOU DIG IT!
Iron Audio allows you to hear discriminated iron (normally silenced) to avoid digging undesired flat iron targets such as bottle caps or washers.
- Z-Lynk Wireless (Integrated)
- MS-3 Wireless Headphones
- Enhanced Detection Depth
- True All-Metal Mode
- Frequency: 13.6 kHz, adjustable
- Ground Balance, Auto/Manual: High Resolution, 175 pts.
- Auto Ground Balance Window
- Iron Audio (Disc. Modes)
- All-Metal Iron Audio
- All Discrimination Segments: 44
- Threshold Adjustment
- Electronic Pinpointing
- Waterproof to 10 feet (3m). Freshwater and Saltwater use.
- Search Modes: 4 (all Pro Audio)
- Digital Target ID, larger size.
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Notch Discrimination: Adjustable
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
- Fast Recovery Speed
- Coin Depth Indicator
- Standard Searchcoil: 8"5 x 11" DD
- Length Adjustable: 43" to 56" (1.09 - 1,4m)
- Total Weight: 3.03 lbs (1.4kg)
- Batteries: 4 AA
- Battery Condition Indicator
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
For more AT Max Bundles - Click Here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Detector de metales XP ORX Elíptico Bobina de HF de 9.5 ”