Garrett Sport Daypack Backpack
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Narrow Profile but Ample Storage
Hurry - While Supplies Last!
- Narrow Profile—Allows more freedom to move in rough terrain or dense brush than a full-size backpack
- Ample Storage—Two large zippered compartments will hold your spare search coil, extra pinpointer, snacks, gloves, and various field necessities. Large enough to hold an electronic tablet or laptop (up to 13" size).
- Additional Storage—Two small side zipper pouches to hold finds and other small items; one 9-inch-deep zippered accessory pocket to keep important items close at hand; two internal pouches (one zippered) to keep items separated; and one padded divider pouch for notebooks or important papers.
- Exterior Webbing—MOLLE-type webbing grid can be used to attach accessories and carabiners to secure other items.
- Side Pockets—Ideal to hold water bottles or your finds.
- Side Straps—Use to cinch up your pack when you are carrying a light load, or secure your jacket and/or rain gear.
- Adjustable Fit—Shoulder straps, hip belt, and sternum strap can be adjusted to provide greater comfort for your load.
- Padded Back—Provides additional comfort for heavier loads. Includes luggage sleeve that allows daypack to easily attach to rolling luggage handles.
- Hideaway Hipbelt—Waist belt helps keep pack properly positioned during long hikes. The belt can be hidden away with a Velcro flap on the back of the pack when not in use.
- Specialized Features—Internal sunglasses pouch at top of the inner compartment; reinforced carrying handle; internal hook for attaching car key ring.
- Interior height: Approx. 14" (35.5cm)
- Width: 11.5" (29cm)
- Material: Nylon, weather-resistant
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.