OKM - eXp 4500 Professional PLUS Version
Multifunctional Subsurface Detecting
Best Price Guarantee
Worldwide Free Shipping
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Made in Germany
- Control Unit
- Super Sensor
- GPR-Antenna (100 cm)
- GPR-Antenna (25 cm)
- GPR-Antenna (50 cm)
- GPR-Antenna (75 cm)
- Tunnel Sensor
- Telescopic Rod with Charger and Travel Adapter
- Software Visualizer 3D Studio Professional Edition with Data Cable
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Pelican Case
- Bluetooth Headphones
- 2 Power Packs with Charger and Travel Adapter
- Quick Starter Guide
- All-Arounder: OKM's detector for multifunctional subsurface detecting - including all features.
- Depth: Customers found treasures up to 20-25 meters deep.
- Use Cases: Treasure hunting, natural gold prospection, tunnel detection.
- Operating Modes: Ground Scan, Magnetometer, Pinpointer, Mineral Scan, Tunnel Scan.
- Detectable Objects: Treasure chests, cavities, tunnels.
- Non-intrusive real-time ground surveying before excavating
- Quick and easy setup and operation
- Exchangeable probes of various purposes
- Color-coded surveys
- Immediate on-site interpretation of target area
- Measured values show the extreme depth of survey
- Measured values show the location of targets within the surveyed area
- Highly sensitive and accurate metal detection
- OKM eXp 4500 Light - Click Here
- OKM EXP 4500 Professional - Click Here
- OKM EXP 4500 Professional Plus - Click Here
- GPR-Antenna (25 cm) - Click Here
3D Ground Scanner for Treasure Hunting and Gold Prospection
Ground scanners like the eXp 4500 allow treasure hunters of all levels – beginners, experienced and professional users – to detect buried treasures in depths that common metal detectors are not able to reach. The multifunctional treasure detector can locate buried relics, ancient artifacts, lost treasures, and natural gold minerals.
Multi-Purpose Detector with Exchangeable Probes
The high-performance detector eXp 4500 offers exchangeable sensors – tuned and optimized for its special purpose and function. Hence, the lightweight and easy-to-use treasure detector is the perfect device for treasure hunters who look for various kinds of treasures.
The EXP 4500 Pro Plus Includes:
- Super Sensor for high-resolution ground scans, pinpointing, and mineral detection
- GPR Antenna (25cm, 50cm, 75cm, 100cm)
- Tunnel Sensor
Easy-to-use Detector for all Treasure Hunting Levels
The treasure detector allows archaeologists, gold seekers, and treasure hunters to:
- Conduct archaeological 3D surveys and metal detection
- Locate the exact position of buried treasures and relics by pinpointing
- Visualize discoveries and underground structures in 3D images including size and depth
- Detect gold, silver, bronze, and further valuable objects
- Find ancient artifacts, hidden treasures, coins, treasure deposits, and pirate chests
- Discover tunnels, voids, and cavern
- Find gold minerals and natural gold.
EXP 4500 Scan Modes
Discoveries and treasure finds occur in different sizes and is made of different materials. As a result, treasure hunters who are not specialized in a certain type of finds, need a variety of operating modes and locating methods to find all kinds of hidden treasures at various depths under the surface.
The ground scanner eXp 4500 Pro Plus offers the following scan modes:
- Ground Scan: perfect for treasure hunters and archaeologists looking for underground artifacts, treasures, and historical objects.
- Mineral Scan: allows gold prospectors and gold seekers to be more successful in gold panning of natural gold minerals.
- PinPointer supports treasure hunters in locating the correct position of detected items.
- Magnetometer: helps to locate ferrous metals like iron and steel.
- Tunnel Scan: specialized to detect underground voids, tunnels, cavities, and hollow spaces.
Ground Scanner Equipped for Treasure Hunting in the Dark
The mountable flashlight allows treasure hunters to search for hidden artifacts and treasures with the eXp 4500 3D ground scanner even in the dark as well as in underground tunnels, bunkers, and treasure chambers. In addition, obstacles in the scan field become visible in the bright light of the flashlight. This ensures that ground scans can be performed precisely and accurately and that correct measurement data can be generated.
Visualization of Treasure Finds and Discoveries
The sensors of the eXp 4500 are directly connected to the control unit which immediately displays the measurement data on the full-color screen. These data can be stored in the internal memory of the device and can additionally be transferred to a computer.
On the computer, the specialized software Visualizer 3D allows for the evaluation and comparison of all stored data. Furthermore, the user can determine the depth, size, and position of detected structures and objects.
Computer Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 4x
- Minimum 50 MB
- Minimum 256 MB
- Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- 115200 Baud
- 70 x 140 x 300 mm
- Approx. 1530 g
- 12 – 14.4 V DC, 22 W max
- 1000 mcd Background lighting, 6.5" Diagonal, 640 x 480 Pixel TFT, Color, Anti-Glare
- AMD-GX, Dual-Core 1 GHz Processor, GPU 300 MHz
- 2 GB
- 8 GB
- 0°C – 40°C
- –20°C – 60°C
- Approx. 3 hours (full charged Power Pack, 25°C)
- 5% – 75%
- IP 40
- Acoustic, Visual
For more information about OKM EXP 4500 Professional PLUS, check out our OKM EXP 4500 Professional PLUS Videos blog post.
- This device ships free, internationally.
- For free shipping, you need to submit a phone number. We share your phone number with the carrier.
- If you do not submit a phone number we can not guarantee that the carrier will accept your package.
*Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges:
( For international customers that are located outside of the United States. )
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.
For more OKM detectors - Click Here
Buy it now with WIRE PAY!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.