Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro Metal Detector
ALL-PURPOSE TREASURE DETECTOR
WITH HIGH SENSITIVITY TO GOLD NUGGETS AND GOLD JEWELRY
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Backlit Display (Backlight)
- With High Sensitivity to Gold Nuggets and Gold Jewelry
- FeTone™, Adjustable Iron Audio
- Enhanced V-Break®, Tone Discrimination System
- Notch Window with Adjustable Notch Width
- Computerized GROUND GRAB®, One Touch Ground Balance with Manual Override
- Unmatched Target Separation in Iron & Trash
- Continuous Ground Condition Readout:
- Ground Phase value indicates the type of mineralization
- Fe3O4 graphic indicates the amount of mineralization
- Ground balance all the way to salt
- Static All Metal Pinpoint with Depth Indicator
- 19 kHz Operating Frequency
- 11-Inch Waterproof DD Searchcoil
- Ultra-Lightweight, only 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg.)
- Box dimensions are 8.5x22x5.25 (in)
The Time Ranger Pro offers power and performance never before seen in Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors!
The Time Ranger Pro is unique for its versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector and also its high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and gold jewelry and has been custom-designed to find the smallest targets, provide superior target separation, and features advanced discrimination control. Whether in the backyard, at the shoreline, in the mountains, or in fields afar, the Time Ranger Pro will let you experience the excitement of searching for yet-to-be-discovered treasures and give you years of outdoor enjoyment. Buried treasure can be as near as your own doorstep and stretch from horizon to horizon. On your own or with friends, you’ll never run out of places to use your Time Ranger Pro.
The Fe-Tone® adjustable iron audio allows you to set the volume of ferrous targets lower than the volume of non-ferrous targets for increased clarity on desirable targets. It has GROUND-GRAB® Computerized Ground Balancing and Manual Ground Balance also making it easy to tune the Time Ranger Pro to the soil you are hunting in.
Get your Time Ranger Pro and find what everyone else has left behind!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.